is a comprehensive settings editor and file manager for your Topfield Receiver.
With Top Set 2.0 you can read the settings from your Topfield Receiver and edit them on your PC. You can sort the channel list, create new entries like frequencies or channels and you can also edit favorites or timers.
For all Topfield PVR models with a suitable USB interface, Top Set 2.0 provides a file manager. With it you can copy recordings from the harddisk of your Topfield Receiver to the PC and you can copy files to your Topfield Receiver.
Top Set 2.0 is an all-in-one tool for your Topfield Receiver and offers extensive possibilities to tune it from your PC.
Top Set 2.0 provides following features:
Top Set 2.0 is freeware. You can download it from the following link:
- Up- and download of the settings
- Editing of all entries (satellites, transponders, frequencies, channel list, favorites)
- Creating and editing timers
- Print function for all entries
- Export of all entries to a text file
- Import and export of timers
- Up- and download of the firmware
- A comprehensive search engine
- Automatic search for duplicates within the channel list
- Extensive possibilities to sort the settings
- File manager for all Topfield PVR models with a suitable USB interface
Download Top Set 2.0 (~ 1,2 MB) - This version already contains the system update 2.052
Current system update for the support of new receiver models in Top Set 2.0:
Top Set System Update 2.061 (~ 0,1 MB)
If the structure of the settings of a new model is identical to one of the existing, new receiver models can be enabled with the system file. You can add the system file to Top Set via the menu "? -> About -> Supported sytems -> Update".
Necessary USB - Driver
for the Topfield Receiver:
Applicable for: Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP,
Download USB-Treiber (~ 0,3 MB)
For assistance and support please write your question to one of the following boards:
Top Set 2.0 by Aldarin
2005 - 2008
Sky Vision Satellitentechnik GmbH
About us + Disclaimer